What personal information do I collect from clients and when do I collect it?
You may be asked to enter your name, email address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience on my website. I collect information from you when you subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form or enter information on my website.
How do I use your information?
I might use the information collected from you when you sign up for my newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To personalize your experience and to allow me to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
• To allow me to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
• To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products
• To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
How do I protect your information?
I never ask for credit card numbers and use Malware Scanning. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of people who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
Do I use 'cookies'?
Keep track of advertisements.
Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. I may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser's Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
I do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
Occasionally, at my discretion, I might include or offer third-party products or services on my website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies and I have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Google's advertising requirements can be summed up by Google's Advertising Principles. T
hey are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. Learn more at the following link.
I have implemented the following:
• Remarketing with Google AdSense
• Google Display Network Impression Reporting
I along with Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
• Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
• Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, I agree to the following:
• Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses
• Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way
• Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters
• Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used
• Honour opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly
• Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email me at
email@example.com and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
101-938 Gibsons Way
Gibsons, BC V0N1V7